HAPPY PLAIDURDAY TO YOU!
Stripes both ways, intersecting at right angles. Let’s celebrate as hard as we can today. Whether you choose gingham, buffalo, Glenn plaid or another, spread your arms and let the people of the world see your plaid.
Here are a few ways you can celebrate…
- Wear plaid, duh!
- Hug someone while wearing your plaid
- Give someone a plaid shirt
- Compliment someone else’s plaid shirt
- Encourage someone wearing argyle to try plaid
- Encourage someone wearing only horizontal stripes to try adding vertical stripes
- Invite your friends and have your own Plaidurday party
- Donate your old plaids to a homeless shelter or thrift store
- Look good, feel good, and spread happiness!
Get social, we want to see your plaid!
Use #Plaidurday and upload your Plaidurday photos Instagram
Tweet at us and show us your plaid! @Plaidurday
Upload your Plaidurday photos to our Facebook Page or tag us
There is still time to invite your buddies to the Facebook event, spread the word!
Feel free to update your Twitter or Facebook photo to one of these sweet graphics!