Together we can all make a difference in the world. From lumberjacks to hipsters, fashionistas to snowboarders, and everyone in between, we all share a common thread. For some it’s glen plaid, for others a traditional tartan. Some prefer a monochrome gingham, others choose a bold buffalo, while some choose a madras.
No matter the thread count or the stripe count, we share a bond of perpendicular stripes. You won’t find any argyle here. No obtuse angles, no acute angles, only right angles.
How you can Celebrate Plaidurday
- Wear plaid of course!
- Hug someone who is wearing a plaid shirt
- Donate your old plaid shirts to a homeless shelter
- Dig out an old plaid shirt that you haven’t worn in years
- Give someone a plaid shirt
- Compliment someone else’s plaid
- Encourage someone wearing argyle to try plaid
- Encourage someone wearing only horizontal stripes to try adding vertical stripes
- Look good, feel good, and spread happiness and joy!
- Throw a Plaidurday party
- Organize a plaid-wearing bar outing